Planned Preventative Maintenance
Planned maintenance is the most important factor in keeping your Heating Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC) and lighting plant working at the optimum performance level and protecting your investment.
The most important tool to maintain this performance is the Building Energy Management System (BEMS) as it is generally connected to the services that attribute to up to 80% of a buildings energy cost throughout its lifecycle.
The benefits of maintaining your system include:
- Extending lifecycle of your HVAC and lighting equipment
- Reducing the running costs
- Keeping occupant complaints to a minimum
- Reduce your energy consumption and CO2 emissions
Our offerings include:
- Maintenance of your BEMS and lighting control systems
- Remote monitoring of your building’s performance
By adopting a planned maintenance regime of monitoring your buildings services with the latest technology we can introduce condition-based maintenance routines to improve your buildings performance.